Today was a busy day for me. I woke up a little later than I had wanted to and got started on breakfast just before 8. It was delicious though. My purchase of a single egg skillet was perfect and my egg whites were the perfect size for the sandwich.
We lifted at 9, but I think this was too soon after breakfast. I did not take a protein shake before lifting because of this. The workout went well. I felt good during the workout but started feeling kind of hot.
When I got home after 10, I took a protein shake and got a shower ready. Right before going into the shower I got sick and threw up a bit. I'm worried I lost some nutrients but I took another protein shake an hour later.
I worked at hager at 1130-3 and it went smoothly. When I got home I made lunch (later than I wanted to) but it was delicious. I also prepped the meat for dinner which I'm eating right now. It was very good but whole wheat tortillas aren't as good haha.
I'm going to clean up and prep for tomorrow. Take some glutamine, emergen-C, and take a night time fat burner and hit the hay!
No comments:
Post a Comment